The thoughts and opinions of this blog do not reflect that of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

1. Kids! I love the kids here! They are so great and welcoming.
2. The weather-beautiful (and no snow-people had jackets on the other night because it was chilly aka in the 70s)
3. The stars
4. Getting in the bus to go home and getting weird looks from people (tourists only go to my town on Friday nights usually)
5. Getting in the bus to go home and knowing people I ride home with!
6. I'm going to Catholic mass here because that is what is available and service was "short" at the church I went to today. It only lasted 2 hours (the week before it lasted 2 1/2 -see what those 45 minutes and out people would say in the states)
7. The school that I'm at is really cool
8. Science fair is a big deal here too!

These are just a few things that I'm loving right now!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you have tons of blessings so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh science! I heart science :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work Sara! I <3 science too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! The science should be interesting because I think it's coming up soon I think!

    ReplyDelete