The thoughts and opinions of this blog do not reflect that of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More Training! (and ice cream)

Today we had more training in the morning. This afternoon we got to go to PC headquarters in Castres! We then did a scavenger hunt and found lots of different things including ice cream. We also went to the market and had a great time! I found out that I will be working in a primary school helping to develop programs. I am super excited about it! The town that I will be living in has a fish fry every Friday (mom I thought you would get a kick out of that)! Still loving it so far! Another day of training tomorrow. Saturday I move in with my host family. I am really looking forward to that because I struggle with languages and am looking forward to them helping me out!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're loving it so far. Congrats on the assignment with the primary school. And I hope you learn the language soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think the language will be a slowly but surely thing though!

    ReplyDelete