The thoughts and opinions of this blog do not reflect that of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

St. Lucia

So I found out earlier this week that I am spending the two years on St. Lucia! I talked with one of the ladies in St. Lucia this morning. We talked about learning the language, different things I like to do and how I might be able to use them, and how I've worked with kids in the past. I also got to ask her some questions that I've had. This makes me even more excited!
I'm taking more of my stuff to mom and dad's tomorrow. Getting all of that cleaning out finished! I'm spending the day up there and Amy and I are going to two hockey games this weekend (one in Columbus and one in Detroit)! Go Wings!

2 comments:

  1. Oh cool! I'm sure it's good to know some specifics about where you'll be! :) Glad it keeps getting more exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sara.
    i'm heading to st. lucia with you!!! super excited and would love to connect before we get to miami. my email is sarah.bert3@gmail.
    good luck with the packing!
    best,
    sarah

    ReplyDelete