The thoughts and opinions of this blog do not reflect that of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Monday, January 10, 2011

2 weeks and 1 day!

2 weeks and 1 day. That is how much longer I have at work, and how much longer I have until my last hockey game for a couple of years. Looking at it and thinking about it in those terms is exciting and scary. I have a little over two weeks left with these girls that I've devoted 2 1/2 years of my life to. In some ways I am totally ready, and in others I'm really going to miss them. Either way, I'm really excited about this new journey I'm going on. I'm scared because I'm not going to be able to call up my mom when I'm sick and ask her what I should do or call her when I'm home sick just to talk. And while at some points I still feel I have a lot to do before I leave, I'm down to just a couple of things! I think I have everything under control. My real issue right now is just being patient, something the whole Peace Corps process has taught me!

No comments:

Post a Comment