The thoughts and opinions of this blog do not reflect that of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One day

Packing and cleaning. That's what I've been doing today. Along with wrapping things up at work, saying goodbye, and (of course) going to my last hockey game. Right now my room is knee deep in all my stuff. Tomorrow my older sister is going to come up and help (she thinks she's coming to hang out). The good news is I weighed my suitecases and they were at 44 lbs total! (I can have 80 lbs.) I need to pack them better for more space, but I was just getting a general idea of how much. So much to do! I need to get sleep. I'm going to try and post when I get to Miami Thursday and St. Lucia Friday just to let my mom know I got there safe, but no promises on that. We'll see about the wi-fi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment