The thoughts and opinions of this blog do not reflect that of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesdays

I think Tuesdays are some of my hardest days, but also some of the best! On Tuesdays I switch it up a little and work at the Infant School (grades K-2). There I teach computer class that helps reinforce what they are learning in class to 115 kids. It's crazy and fun! They're so cute and full of energy, a completely different type of energy than the kids at the Primary School. Today I taught one class of grade K's how to turn the computer off after they got to play the game on the computer for the day(because they have class at the end of the day!), and then we had extra time so I got to read them two stories. At the end of the day I always feel drained, but it's well worth it. I love the day that I work at the Infant School!

No comments:

Post a Comment