The thoughts and opinions of this blog do not reflect that of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

So excited!

So yesterday was Independence Day (if you want to learn more about that go to my blog on the US Embassy's official blog http://usembassybridgetown.blogspot.com/2012/02/independence-day-in-st-lucia-one-nation.html) However, it was an even more special day for me because Luthur (my then boyfriend) asked me to marry him! I said yes! (so now he's my fiancee!!) I'm so excited that I've been blessed with a man that is as amazing as he is. Someone that I'm able to always talk things out with and work through issues. Someone I have fun with, learn with, teach, share, and can just be myself around! It was special and a really fun day! Let's just say I love this guy and enjoy every minute with him. Gonna keep this one around :)

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! On independence day, you committing to becoming...less independent, LOL! J/K I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete