The thoughts and opinions of this blog do not reflect that of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Lessons

So these past couple weeks I have been sick. While being sick I have learned some very valuable lessons. OK, one lesson. I learned that I have to take care of myself or I can't give to anyone else. I know simple lesson, but I'm probably going to have to learn it over and over in my life.
I have also learned these past couple of weeks (not due to being sick) that if I pile on too many projects, I shut down and avoid some of them. NEWS FLASH: avoiding projects does not make them go away! The deadline (because they always have them) will still approach and only make you panic more! Thankfully I did not avoid it until the last minute (I still have 2 weeks left).
It's like my blogging. Sometimes I think if I don't look at my blog, it's not really there and I don't have to update it:)
Someone once told me (when I first got here) that it's hard to keep writing a blog while you're here because it just turns into everyday life and doesn't seem that exciting. I find this to be true and getting harder and harder to find subjects to write about. So if you have something that you would like to know about my life here, my work, Peace Corps, or St. Lucia, feel free to mention it!

No comments:

Post a Comment