The thoughts and opinions of this blog do not reflect that of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Time Flys

I cannot belive that it's already June. This month comes in several ways. The end of reading month. The beginning of hurricane season. The start of my 5th month here. The beginning of Carnival season. The real beginning of girl guides and the start of activities. Settling down in the library and getting the library assistants going. Trying to get this computer lab all up and running.
This job stretches me more than I imagined it would. I love it more than I thought I would. I'm busier than I thought I would be. Time is going faster. Life is different, harder, but I love everyday of it! I'm starting to pick up Kweyol words! Learning has become a way of life. I've gotten thicker skin. Things that used to bother me don't anymore. Oh, and I'm getting better at pool even though I still suck at it!! But life is good, and I can only see it getting better!

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are going well. I saw your other post as well and hope you find some rest in the midst of everything!

    ReplyDelete