The thoughts and opinions of this blog do not reflect that of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Monday, June 6, 2011

So busy, yet going no where

Some days I feel like I have so much to do. I have my to do lists, several of them, and my plans, and yet I'm either at the wrong place to work on them, don't have the material, there isn't sufficient time, or I just don't want to start something new with so many other things going on! My calendar is always full of work, I keep busy with friends, church, Girl Guides, and other commitments that I just sometimes get overwhelmed and shut down for a little bit. My roommate and I in college would, at times, shut ourselves in our room and just watch movies and read. I feel like I need one of those weekends, but it's no where in sight. I never realized how much time cooking, cleaning, doing dishes, and laundry took! Now that I'm having to fit all that into my schedule, makes for some crazy times. Props to moms who do all this and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment