The thoughts and opinions of this blog do not reflect that of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cricket and the waterfall!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4706nU4ukMc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dSUaBEbkEY
Here are two videos of the cricket game that I went to on Monday. It was West Indies vs. Pakistan. The first video, that dancing and horn went on for 3-4 hours!
 I love this puctyre becayse you can kind of see the people on the other side of the score board who move the numbers!
 The West Indies team! The captain is from St. Lucia!
 Some of the fans for Pakistan. I love the green outfit!

 Me at the waterfall.
 A pineapple growing!
 My favorite picture of the waterfall
 Luther after he peeled the orange with his cutlass aka machete!
Splitting open the coconut. This one was bad so we didn't get to eat it, but we (ok I know nothing about coconuts, so he) found another one!

Just some pictures and videos that I thought you guys might enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment