The thoughts and opinions of this blog do not reflect that of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Who would have thought?

During PST (pre-service training) we were given a lot of information. One thing we were given was a sheet that talked about the ups and downs of being a volunteer and the different stages. I thought, "I won't follow this, I'm the exception." I only bring this up because of something that has happened lately. One of the stages on that sheet was somthing that you thought you'd gotten over and wouldn't bother you really getting to you. These past couple of weeks, that has happened! It's something little that has just been able to get under my skin over and over. Who would have thought how valuable that little piece of information was in realizing that this is normal :)
Computer lessons are finished for the summer! It was great fun, but I'm glad to get started with the school year! This September is going to be CRAZY! It starts with school and my birthday (on the same day), continues with Luthur's birthday, getting the PC EC magazine printed, more meetings than I've been in ever, and the 50th celebration of the Peace Corps. It's going to be a lot of fun, but I'll be glad when it is over and life can return to normal, whatever that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment