The thoughts and opinions of this blog do not reflect that of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Staging

I got my email about staging today! (Staging is the training that happens before going to the country of service.) Which means that I got to call SATO and schedule my flight! I'm flying out January 27, 2011 at 7:10 am. My staging is in Miami and then we're flying to St. Lucia the next day for our week of training there before going to the country I will be staying in for the 2 years for the rest of training. I feel like I have so much to do before I leave, but I know it will all come together if I do a couple of things each day. Mostly I'm excited to find out about the projects I will be working on and meet my new community for the next 2 years. So long for now!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing of your adventures my Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes in all that you attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great way to keep everyone informed about your Caribbean Adventure. Keep the cell phone charged and we will pray for you. We will miss you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I'm so excited. The countdown is on!

    ReplyDelete